Squash season. I have talked about my favorite fall and winter vegetable so many times on this blog so far that it may be starting to get old. But I thought I’d put a fresh spin on things and do a Squash Recipe Roundup from some of my favorite blogs. I have made all of these recipes before and they are tried and true. So, without further ado…
- Roasted Delicata Squash from Summer Tomato
- Kabocha Squash Tots from Eating Bird Food
- Smokey Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce from Oh She Glows
- Butternut Squash Smoothie from Choosing Raw
- Spaghetti Squash with Chard + Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce from Edible Perspective
- Roasted Acorn Squash and Apple Salad from Edible Perspective
Here is a handy guide to winter squash from OhMyVeggies!